- 1 Cup of Rasperries
- 1 Cup of Blackberries
- several sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 6 cups of Fresh Spring Mix or Spinach
- 1/2 cup of Goat Cheese or Feta Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons of Napa Valley Naturals Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Oilerie Balsamic Vinaigrette aged 25 years
- a dash of salt
This is a simple recipe.
Toss leaves in a bowl. Toss on top the rinsed fruit and diced avocado. Add Cheese. In a small bowl add Olive oil, and balsamic, and a pinch of salt. Stir well and add to salad.
This can be topped with any not that you choose. Goes excellent with Chicken as well!
Serve and Enjoy!