- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup of carrot, peeled, and thinly diced
- 3 whole cloves garlic
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 3 pounds grass fed ground sirloin
- 2 egg
- 3/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- 4 slices of Bacon, diced
- Top with Homemade Ketchup
Pre-heat oven to 350.
Dice all vegetables above.
In a skillet fry Bacon slightly, for about 5 minutes total. Do not cook fully. It needs to bake with the loaf, and will release flavors!
In a bowl, mix eggs and spices. With hands mix in ground sirloin, almond flour, cheese, bacon, and all vegetables.
Use Olive oil to coat two small loaf pans or one larger.
Bake in Oven about 40 minutes. Add Ketchup on top and bake for 10 more minutes, or until done.
Serve and enjoy!!