- 2 1/2 cup of almond flour ( Honeyville) Bobs Red Mill won't work….
- 1 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda and powder
- 1/4 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 stick of butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of Peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup of Coconut Sugar
Pre- heat Oven to 350.
Mix all Dry ingredients together in a bowl.
Mix Butter, eggs, extract and Maple Syrup together.
Combine wet mix and stir into dry mix.
On parchment paper drop about a tablespoon for each cookie, and cook at 350 for 8 minutes, or until done. This is Almond Flour, so I would recommend keeping a close eye on the cookies, as not to burn!
Serve with Coconut Mint Chocolate Milk, for Santa, and his little helpers!